PDA

View Full Version : ABC bedding found at babycenter.com

ht265
03-16-2004, 12:39 AM
Anybody has experience with this line? I'm interested in their basic bedding set, but I can't find much info. Any input is appreciated.
Heather

angusmom
03-16-2004, 03:35 PM
If you are referring to American Baby Company, also known as American Bedding Company, then my opinion is they are of excellent quality and make a nice product. They specialize in the infant market and have been around for years. They used to make all the private label solids bedding for USA Baby or Baby's Room (one of them, I can't remember, or maybe both those stores are the same chain) - and they probably still do but don't quote me on that.

They have an extensive line of infant softgoods. Their web site is at:
www.ababycompany.com

Don't quote me on this either, but I think they are owned by a hardworking Chinese family in California. They buy their materials from overseas but sew in the USA, and they pay extra attention to safety issues.

I was very satisfied with their crib sheets and couple other items I bought after looking into them online.

ht265
03-17-2004, 12:23 AM
I checked their website. I'm not sure it's the same company or not, since the bedding set I found from babycenter is not listed.
Heather