PDA

View Full Version : Pack N Play bassinet sheets?

jastinker
03-30-2004, 05:38 PM
What kind of sheets do you use for the bassinet portion of the graco Pack N play. I have heard of using Kooshies, but where do you get them and what size? Will a regular bassinet sheet fit the pak N play? Thanks for your responses!!

nitaghei
03-30-2004, 06:09 PM
Do you have a full size bassinet? If so, you need to look for portable crib sheets. My understanding is that you use the same mattress even in the smaller size PNP bassinets, so the same sheets should work. The Kushies are flannel and usually available at

www.kidsurplus.com

I don't have these - so can't vouch for them, but I have seen them on the site.

Fleecebaby either already has, or will short carry, a PNP sheet (I was the product tester - and it's a great sheet).

www.fleecebaby.com

Carter's also carries PNP sheets. I found a set of two at Target (Tykes line)a while back and I've seen them at the outlet. These are either percale or knit.

HTH

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

kaitlinsmommy
03-31-2004, 01:40 AM
We have the full-size bassinet & yes, you use regular PNP sheets. I know Target had Little Tykes ones that were called PNP sheets. We used the matching Graco ones, and while lots of moms here don't like them, I thought they were fine. But dd only slept in it before she could roll and since she was wearing sleepers they never touched her body. If she still slept in it, maybe I'd want softer sheets.

llcoddington
03-31-2004, 10:28 AM
I got my Kushies sheets from http://www.basicallybaby.com/sheets.htm and LOVE them! They are $6.99 each and no shipping. You don't get to pick the color/pattern. This wasn't a big deal to me, as Lauren will not be in the bassinet forever!

Edited to add: Scroll down to bottom of website page. The sheets aren't labeled Kushies, but that is what they are.

Lana
mommy to Lauren 12/5/03

spunkybaby
04-17-2004, 07:36 PM
I have also ordered Pack 'N Play sheets from basicallybaby.com and have been very pleased with their quick service, although I wish they offered tracking information. Although you don't get to choose the color/pattern, you can say if you want boy/girl/gender-neutral colors, and there is also a comment box. I asked for sheets to match a sage green Pack 'n Play and was very pleased with the sheets that arrived. I've since ordered sheets and blankets as gifts for other parents from basicallybaby.com, and all the other parents seem very pleased as well.

I especially like the free shipping and no sales tax (if you're outside NY). I think they are actually based in Canada because one time the amount that appeared on my credit card statement was actually lower than the price that was quoted on the confirmation page (I think because of the fluctuations in the exchange rate). Needless to say, DH was happy about that!

New mom to spunky baby
March 2004