PDA

View Full Version : Boy's bedding

strike71
05-11-2004, 03:19 PM
I am planning on painting my nursery yellow but am having a hard time finding boy's bedding that I like to match. I do not know the gender and I have bought the Pottery Barn Summer patchwork for girls bedding. I am looking ofr a plaid or quilt type bedding and am not into themes or too many cutesy animals. Any ideas are appreciated!

McQ
05-12-2004, 09:31 AM
What about the PBK Patchwork in Blue or the Newport line in green or blue.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

strike71
05-13-2004, 07:54 PM
I considered the patchwork but it is 2 blues and a green in it and I didn't know if that would look good with yellow walls if there was no yellow in it?

sbjf
05-14-2004, 04:53 AM
http://www.landofnod.com has 3 nice sets but they are shown under the sale section only. One is called "Quiet Bedding" and the other is called "Free Checking" and one is called "There's a Seersucker Born Every Minute" .

If you go to the link, click on BABY, then scroll to the bottom and click on "Nods and Ends Outlet", then 'Baby Outlet', then 'View All', and you'll see all three sets there.

Good luck, I know it's tough to find nice boy stuff.

McQ
05-14-2004, 09:59 AM
I love blue with yellow. You could pull it all together with blue curtains or blue lamp shades. Declan's room is a light greenish color and we did the PBK animals theme. But in there I have the blue rug, blue chambray curtains and blue chambray lamp shades. It all pulls together nicely.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04