PDA

View Full Version : Crib Bedding from Babystyle.com

bluhimmy
05-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Has anyone every purchased crib bedding from Babystyle.com? I'm thinking about buying the Animal Cracker set, but I wanted get some feedback on the quality of their product first. Any comments?

Thanks!
Diana

My2Peanuts
05-13-2004, 10:10 AM
There's a BabyStyle store out here in Newport Beach, CA and in my opinion nothing in that store is poor quality. They have the Animal Crackers bedding set and it reminds me of the PBK bedding but just more expensive.

hovegator
05-13-2004, 10:00 PM
We have a store here in the San Francisco area too. Their stuff is of very good quality. A friend of mine has the Animal Crackers set and loves it. i registered for the Lulu the Lamb collection. I have the blanket so far and it is very nice. Still waiting for my shower to get the rest, but i did check it out in the store first and was very pleased.

Only problem is that they are out of stock on my sheets and the blanket (on line) and they seem to be very slow in getting them in.

bluhimmy
05-14-2004, 03:30 PM
Lulu the Lamb is also very cute! Another fav of mine...

I went ahead and order the Animal Crackers bumper, bed skirt, and blanket. I had a free shipping, plus $15 off coupon. Glad to hear it's of good quality. I haven't orderd the sheets yet, but it's tempting. I love the colors they offer.

BTW... where is the San Francisco store? I didn't realize there was store in the area; I live in the East Bay.

hovegator
05-15-2004, 07:41 PM
The store in in Burlingame, downtown on Burlingame avenue. I live in Walnut Creek, but happened to be over there so i stopped by. Small store for such a big catalog! They only carry a small selection of their catalog in the store. Quite a lot of clothes though.

snowmon
05-18-2004, 07:06 AM
The Animal Crackers line is too cute! I saw the dust ruffle on sale (maybe 50% off) in the Manhattan Beach store, so you might check around before buying on line. Might save a few $$ that way.

tobycat
05-25-2004, 09:52 AM
Is the coupon code for $15 off and free shipping still valid? If so, could you please share it with me? Mine expired on Sunday and I want to order the Island Charm set today.

Thanks!