PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine N' Kisses bedding???

aedale
05-18-2004, 07:43 PM
Has anyone seen or better yet bought any bedding made by the California based 'Sunshine N' Kisses' company? (http://www.snkbaby.com)

I am interested in one of their bedding sets, but know nothing about the company and the Baby Bargains people had not heard of it either.

Their product is advertised as if good quality (100% cotton, 200-thread count, elastic around entire bottom of fitted sheets, made in the USA, etc...) but I was hoping for some first hand opinions on their stuff.

I am in Canada and will have to order on-line without seeing the quality first.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

angusmom
05-19-2004, 01:56 PM
I dont own bedding from this company but would recommend it if they are the same Sunshine n Kisses that makes the Guess How Much I Love You bedding. I've looked it over and had spoken with the company once and they are VERY nice people.

Dont quote me, but I believe everything they make is ENTIRELY made in the USA. They design and print their own fabrics, and then sew the products from the fabrics in domestic facilities in California. The own is very knowledgeable about the textile industry and they put extra effort into their products, such as with sewing down their labels on all four sides.

If you have any hesitation about their product, I encourage you to call them. I found them very helpful and nice. Maybe they would even be willing to send you a swatch or something.

aedale
05-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Thank you very much for your reply!

It is indeed the company that makes the Guess How Much I Love You bedding, as that is what I am planning to buy! They do advertise that they are 100% made in the USA (and yes, California).

I really love the look of the bedding and just wanted an opinion on the quality before buying it. Thank you so much for your help.

Regards,