PDA

View Full Version : Curtain rod help--where to find?

June Mommy
05-22-2004, 08:51 PM
I am having the hardest time finding curtain rods for my baby's nursery. I love the ones from PBK that have red gingham ball ends, and was hoping to find some similar (or solid red) for a more reasonable price. But I can't find ANY, anywhere! I had no idea that finding curtain rods for a child's room would be so difficult. I've searched every store IRL and online that I could think of that carries curtain rods to find nothing even close. I may just have to order the ones from PBK, but does anyone have any suggestions for other sources for cute kids curtain rods? Thanks!

olim
05-26-2004, 01:45 AM
When I was looking for DD room I saw some cute ones at Target. However, I caved in and spent the extra money on the PB green gingham ones. I also have the green gingham tie backs to match which I don't use and should really sell.

Have you tried e-bay?

Jennamax
06-01-2004, 08:36 AM
JCPenney has some cute curtain rods for kids. I got rods with baseball ends for DS' nursery from there, and I remember seeing a huge selection in the catalog. Look online or in the catalog and you may find what you need.

davidd
10-14-2004, 06:28 PM
the company store kids catalog has some cute curtain rods.

Roo
10-16-2004, 02:01 AM
Looks as if the smaller rod is available on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32890&item=4329743774&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Roo