PDA

View Full Version : two observations about Target Amy Coe bedding...

knotgrl626
05-26-2004, 11:16 AM
first of all, I ordered a lot of the "Two Acre Farm" (I think that's what it's called) set and it's absolutely adorable. And you cannot beat the price.

BUT the crib sheets are way too small!! Not a chance of getting them on the crib mattress. Anyone else notice this?

AvasMama
05-26-2004, 04:42 PM
I don't know if they have changed the sheet styles/sizing recently, but we have several sheets from last year's Circus Toile line (both the printed sheet and the knit jersey sheets) and they fit our mattress perfectly! in fact, I have been recommending them to others due to the great quality/low price.

Robyn & Ava (1-15-04)

Dscvrlifewith3
05-28-2004, 12:59 AM
ME!!!

I bought two sheets that went with my Pottery Barn bedding. Less expensive and matched. So I washed them up and dried them on fluff. I even ironed them. Now let me tell you, a big girl like myself after a csection wrestling sheets onto a crib was not a pretty site! What really made me mad was Target wouldnt take them back! I still have the darn things.

I do like her chenille blankets tho! :)

houseof3boys
05-28-2004, 07:19 AM
Ditto on thd old style. We have 2 of them and find them fairly easy to put on. I still like the quality of the LE sheets better and they certainly don't wrinkle the way the Amy Coe sheets do. I really liked the look of the Amy Coe sheets so that's a shame that they don't fit properly for you. I guess you could always Ebay them since Target won't take them back used!

helaina
05-28-2004, 08:57 AM
I read complaints about this on the Target website. I also read that the ties are too short on last year's Circus Toile bumper. It's a shame because the Amy Coe patterns are so cute and so reasonably priced. Atleast you can still use your dust ruffle and bumper. Do you feel the new bumper ties securely to your crib? I'm really attracted to this bedding but I'd feel better if I knew it fit well.

knotgrl626
06-01-2004, 11:51 AM
that's weird, that they've clearly changed their sizing. Maybe Amy Coe uses a different supplier than for the Circus Toile line.

As far as the bumper ties on the Two Acres Farm line, they're fine! so that's weird.

I did return the sheets to Target, one was opened but not "used" (I hadn't washed it before trying it on the bed). Lesson learned there I guess, try before washing!

Amy
mom to Connor 12/7/02
and #2 due next month!