PDA

View Full Version : Shabby Chic Baby Bedding - anyone?

Krisa
05-28-2004, 01:57 AM
I like what I see on the web, but wonder what it's really like. Does anyone know if the baby bedding is quality? It does seem a bit pricy, but I Love the look. Any comments would be appreciated - thanks.

Krisa :)

helaina
05-28-2004, 10:56 AM
Can you post a url? I can't find what you're referring to.

Krisa
05-28-2004, 12:27 PM
Sure.

http://www.shabbychic.com

You'll see the "baby" category on the front home page.

tinkerbell1217
05-28-2004, 12:37 PM
Really cute!! In fact I am thinking of redoing my own room with her stuff at Target. Hmmmm, if I have a girl...this would be just perfect! Thanks for the link!

Krisa
05-28-2004, 01:09 PM
You're so lucky! Your Target is sure better than the 3 by me which unfortunately do not carry the Shabby Chic Baby Bedding line.

Best wishes to you.

tinkerbell1217
05-28-2004, 02:42 PM
I didn't mean the baby bedding, I meant the adult bedding line, sorry! I was thinking of redoing my own room with the Shabby Chic adult bedding and then if we have a girl, doing her room in the baby bedding line. Unfortunately, I think the only place to get the baby bedding is online! Besides, Target would never sell it, its too expensive for their store!

memedee
05-28-2004, 02:58 PM
They sell it in a store near me called Bella in Newton Mass,
It actually is very pretty.

helaina
06-15-2004, 01:26 PM
I just noticed that they are now selling this at babystyle.com. They say they accept returns on their website, so maybe you could try ordering it and return it if you don't like it (before you wash it, obviously). It is also sold at a store near me, I can check it out in person and report back. I'm not totally sure what qualities to look for though.

kaitlinsmommy
06-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Target does carry a "shabby chic" line but I'm sure it's different than this one. I just bought the Target SC stuff as a possibility for dd's big girl bed (green w/ pink flowers).