PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using the Sienna Patch bedding? Need paint help!!

Racemom
06-06-2004, 03:51 PM
I am about to go nuts trying to find a green paint to match this set. I would like to paint the upper half of the wall a yellow, then put the border, and then green at the bottom. I didn't buy the border that goes with the set because I found something cuter, but the green paint matching is not going well.

I would love suggestions or other ideas if you have any. Thanks!!

Momof3Labs
06-06-2004, 03:54 PM
Have you tried somewhere like a paint store that does custom paint color matching? That's what I would suggest.

Racemom
06-06-2004, 03:59 PM
I was told at Home Depot and Lowe's that there is too much white mixed in the fabric and the border to get a good match and they wouldn't even try it.

I went in there fully expecting them to be able to do it and was completely heartbroken when they said they couldn't.

Thanks for the idea though. :)

vikivoly
06-10-2004, 12:22 PM
I painted the bottom of DD's nursery a green that is similar to your bedding set. I have no idea what the name of it was, but I know I picked all of my paint chips from either Lowe's or Home Depot.

If they can't custom match your bedding color, try printing a picture or taking a picture of the bedding (be sure that the color is a good match to the actual bedding first) and have them match the picture. The white and green will probably blend together in the picture to give you a general overall color that the machine can match.