PDA

View Full Version : Are Portable crib sheets the same as pack and play sheets ?

ladythepup
06-19-2004, 01:50 PM
I see that Walmart sells Portable crib sheets in packs of 2. But i am wondering if they would fit on a evenflo and graco pack and play.
Are they the same as the Pack and Play sheets they sell from graco. Just wondering because graco pack and play sheets run 12 - 13 dollars for 1?

Thanks

Mel

dr mom
06-20-2004, 08:03 AM
The padded PNP "mattress" insert is 27 x 39 inches in size (I just measured my Graco) and Graco's PNP sheets have those same dimensions. The typical portable crib mattress is 24 x 38 inches, so portable crib sheets may be slightly too small. You want crib and PNP sheets to fit snugly, but not so tightly that they cause the PNP mattress to buckle.

I personally wasn't impressed with the softness of Graco's sheets, and bought the Kushies from kidsurplus.com - they are thick, soft flannel, with elastic all the way around for safety. At $6.95, still cheaper than Graco, and MUCH better quality. They are 42 x 29 inches in size, but fit my Graco PNP perfectly. If you do a search on this board, you can find lots of recommendations on sheets other than the Graco ones.

http://www.kidsurplus.com/kus345prt.html

Hope that helps! :)

-Cindy