PDA

View Full Version : LONG cribskirts?

bnme
06-28-2004, 08:38 AM
No help for your ?, but keep in mind as you lower the mattress, the skirt gets closer to the ground. I'm not sure when but I had to remove the skirt at somepoint becuase it started dragging as I lowered the mattress. Maybe shorter is better!

helaina
06-30-2004, 09:22 PM
I was just at Buy Buy Baby (in Maryland) and they had 14" long crib skirts in solid and gingham. They are made by "Tadpoles by Sleeping Partners". They came in red gingham, dark blue gingham, bright green gingham, lavender gingham, pink gingham, and a bunch of solid pastels. I think they were priced around $30-35.

kijip
06-30-2004, 11:59 PM
Agree with one of the PP about remembering the lower mattress levels. Now that the crib is at the lowest setting, my PBK (a used store find) skirt drags on the floor. It would really be too long if I was a stickler for appearances. We have a shorter skirt as well (Carter's, one of the shorter brands) and it is fine now but was way too short in the matress was at the higher positions.

lerlerler
01-21-2005, 09:05 PM
I need a well-made boring solid or gingham cribskirt that is at LEAST 12 inches long.

PBKs are $$ and somewhat short and companykids won't cover the darn hardware.

I COULD get out the sewing machine but can anyone help?