PDA

View Full Version : Quick Zip Crib Sheet: Any Opinions?

classyt
07-08-2004, 12:10 PM
In the Baby Bargains Book they talked about the Quick Zip Crib Sheet from Clouds and Stars as an alternative to the ultimate crib sheet or regular sheets. I recently ordered swatches from them and the product looks great, but I wondered if anyone had actually used these and what their thoughts are (since the are kind of pricey).

Anyone using the Quick Zip out there?

lampes
07-08-2004, 12:25 PM
I have them and really think that they are easy to use. I have three covers and thus need to do wash only once a week. They are very easy to put on and off and you can do it with one hand. I bought mine from BabyCenter. One of the covers zip part became defective and BabyCenter sent a brand new one, no questions asked.

shindagrl
07-08-2004, 11:44 PM
I'm glad you brought this topic up........I'm considering buying them myself.
What are the swatches like? Soft yet sturdy????

classyt
07-09-2004, 12:11 AM
The swatches are nice. They are adding several colors of gingham in August and have a white flannel as well as white and ivory cotton. check out their website. they'd be happy to send swatches. they also do pack and play sheets.

Also, i'm assuming if you did this you wouldn't need the Ultimate Crib Sheet because you would just clean these instead. is that right?

One other question to the mom that already owns these: how often do you wash the base sheet, or do you just wash the sheet "toppers"?

shindagrl
07-10-2004, 05:28 AM
Oooh.......gingham.....suh-weet! Accents of my kiddo's room are pink and yellow gingham, so that will work perfectly. Thanks for the info; I'll hold off ordering until they've got them available.

tori
07-18-2004, 01:29 PM
I use the Ultimate Crib sheets and I love them. I leave a regular sheet on the matress at all times an then put the Ultimate crib sheet on top. My son is ten months old and I have to say they have made my life so much easier sice I discovered them. Now I no longer have to remove the matress and the bumper every time I have to change his sheet. I just have to unsnap and snap which takes 5 minutes!

There's my two cents!

Victoria

P.S. I now give them to every friend that is going to have a baby!