PDA

View Full Version : PatchKraft is Fantastic!

Karen Woodeshick Orkin
07-09-2004, 12:16 PM
I wanted to share with you the wonderful experience I had ordering from PatchKraft. I was referred to them by Zora at Closic's Baby and Teen In DE. Zora worked very closely with the owner of Patchkraft, Paula and her team, to create the perfect bedding set with accessories for our new baby's nursery and cradle. I was amazed with their attentiveness to detail and the beautiful products they produced. I can not say enough about Patchkraft's quality, attention to detail and the terrific job they do over all. I also read in the Baby Bargain's book about Paula and the PatchKraft team's attention to safety. It is very true and can be seen in the end product with the bumper ties on the top and bottoms and easy care instruction on each piece. This gives me piece of mind with our first child with regard to safety and I also just love the end product! I am an extremely detailed person by nature, and PatchKraft made this a wonderful experience. I highly recommend them and wouldn't go anywhere else for my child's bedding needs.