PDA

View Full Version : Martha Stewart Baby Moses Basket?

shall85296
07-12-2004, 07:40 PM
Has Martha ditched her baby products line?
When I was pregnant w/ DS she sold a moses basket set online. This was almost 2 years ago - so I wonder if it went by the wayside?
Any moses basket recommendations?
TIA
sh

Marisa6826
07-12-2004, 09:00 PM
I think she did. At the very least, she stopped the KMart stuff - my DD's lovey was from there.

babystyle.com has a nice Moses basket (I think nicer than Martha's since it's unusually dark in colour). It's also on sale for $100.

http://www.babystyle.com/common/dProductFrame.asp?DepartmentID=4&CategoryID=32&SubCategoryID=490&ClassID=2684

-m

ColorBlue
07-13-2004, 04:24 PM
It was on clearance about two years ago...I bought one and I wasn't even pregnant! I haven't used it yet but it looks really nice and now I"m not sure that we will even use it because I'm having twins. I noticed that at a later time she got rid of all of her baby line.

Tracy

dd Grace 11/01
edd TWIN GIRLS!! 11/04

Sienna
09-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Target.com has some good "looking" ones online - very simple, nothing fancy. Seem to be reasonable. Never seen one in person tho!

Sienna

kcampo
09-15-2004, 10:17 PM
I found some really nice ones at a store called Home Goods. They are an offshoot of TJMaxx. Unfortunately, they aren't everywhere, so you'll probably need to look online. I wasn't looking very closely, but they seemed to have a few color schemes to choose from and they seemed reasonable. If you don't have one in your area I could snap a photo & send it to you. If you are interested in buying it, it is possible the store may do a phone purchase. Just something to think about. I'll drop by & give you more info. My store is less than a mile away & I often stop by on my morning walk.

[email protected]

kcampo
09-16-2004, 03:49 PM
I'll have to revoke the offer. I went to Home Goods this morning & they are all out of the moses baskets. Apparently, they had been marked down & put in clearance since the last time I was there. Sorry about that.