PDA

View Full Version : fleece crib sheet?

supercalifragilous
07-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Does anyone know the website of the lady who makes fleece crib sheets? I think it was a more upscale type of webfront. I forgot to get these when she had her sale. I definitely don't need them now during the summer but for some reason I just thought of it. Any ideas?

nitaghei
07-14-2004, 05:42 PM
Do you mean

www.fleecebaby.com

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

gail_kofi
07-21-2004, 05:04 PM
Actually, you can use the fleecebaby sheets in the summer with no problems. Fleece wicks away moisture, so you don't get any warmer using fleece sheets. My son has had eczema and would wake up with red cheeks while using knit or flannel sheets, so I opted for the fleece sheets about a month ago, and I have not been dissappointed. We live in Georgia and my ds is not warm at all while using the sheet. By far, one of the best purchases I have made. He still has mild and infrequent break outs, but no more constant red cheeks in the morning. And he sleeps much more comfortable with the fleece sheets, truly the softest sheets ever. I feel like I should have an informercial for those sheets, we absolutely love them.

Moreover, Jen (the owner of fleecebaby) is wonderful and gives excellent customer service. I called her up when I was considering getting the sheet and ordered over the phone. After washing the sheet, there was a small tear in the stitching, I called her up and she sent me a new sheet right away, and I have had no problems with the new one, plus I got to keep the old one. We only use those two fleece baby sheets now and retired all others.

mattysmom
07-29-2004, 12:44 PM
I just posted on the bargain pages, but I wanted to post here too!

Your post reminded me that I wanted to get one of these sheets so I emailed Jen from fleecebaby.com and asked if she would be interested in a BB co-op - and she's considering it! And, right now use the word "baby" in the coupon code box for $5 off any order.