PDA

View Full Version : Play Yard Sheets

zilgags
07-22-2004, 03:29 PM
Greetings:

We recently purchased a Compass P100 play yard because we're having twins and it's a couple of inches larger than the standard pack n plays.

The one thing that's challenging is finding sheets that will fit the larger size. It comes with one set, but I need at least a couple more. I contacted the company and they said that they are going to be selling them separately within the next few weeks...but our babies could arrive before then.

Any ideas on where I might be able to find some sheets that would work. The size is 32" x 40".

Thanks!
Liz

amp
07-22-2004, 03:57 PM
I don't know any sure way to find sheets this size, but I would look, both at the store, and online, for different types of infant sheets. Look at crib sheet measurements, various sized PNP sheet measurements, portable crib sheet measurements, cradle, changing pad cover, etc. You might find one you like. Another option is to buy something too big in a brand, like Gerber, that is sure to shrink. Our Gerber crib sheets never fit after we washed them and they were relagated to being a changing pad cover. Just a thought. A final thought is to make your own. My mom, who sews well, took measurements of our mattress and made us fleece crib sheets. Good luck!

mom2kids
07-27-2004, 07:00 PM
there are a few companies that do custom size i do not know the turn around time but i have dealt with a store that is really helpful go to www.babylandpa.com

valdivan
07-28-2004, 11:30 AM
Check out www.sweetpeasheirlooms.com. Cheryl's sheets are wonderful and she can customize them to the size of your pack n play. I have both her pack n play and her crib sheets and she's even working with me on a potential resizing for a better fit! Her sheets are very safe due to their unique design, come in cotton, flannel and fleece, and are very reasonable in price. I think that is your best bet - good luck and congratulations =)

Ann LaFeir
Jackson Edward LaFeir, 3/11/04