PDA

View Full Version : Banana Fish Bedding

jcs
07-30-2004, 05:40 PM
I found two Banana Fish pattern crib sets that may work for our Nursery(Alice and Isabella). Many of the bedding sets that I have seen look differently online than they do in person. I have not been able to find a local dealer who sells Banana Fish product in Northern Virginia. Does anyone know who makes Banana Fish product or how to search for local reatailers? Also can anyone vouch for the quality of the products they make. They are not reviewed in the 2004 baby bargains book.

holliam
08-03-2004, 08:28 AM
Well, Banana Fish makes Banana Fish. :) They are the manufacturer and they don't have a website. I'm pretty sure they are mentioned in the Baby Bargains book though.

I offer a word of warning, we tried to order fabric from them from an online retailer and we were met with one excuse after another for delays. We finally cancelled the order with the retailer after months and Banana Fish and then they sent us the fabric long past when we cancelled. Then we had to deal with the hassle of them sending us a return label. It was a nightmare, and I would never order anything from them again or the retailer I used! So, I strongly recommend that you inquire as to whether something is actually in stock before buying from them.

I ended up buying the fabric elsewhere after this fiasco and after I learned that Banana Fish wasn't even the original creator of the fabric; they were just using it in their bedding sets. I suspect that's the case with all their lines so it might be worth looking around for the fabric instead.

Holli