PDA

View Full Version : Winnie the Pooh Age limit?

SeekerMage
08-21-2004, 12:55 AM
Is a 4 1/2 year old too old for a winnie the pooh room? In the new house the bigger room has a pooh mural and that is the room I want my oldest in. I have no problem with it and she is quite excited about it but both my mother and mil and having a fit saying she needs a "pretty" room. What do you think?

(Also this room is down the hall vs the nursery which is just outside the master another reason we are putting the oldest in this room. Suggestions?

new_mommy25
08-21-2004, 03:07 AM
I don't see anyting wrong with it. One of my best friends is 24 and still obsessed in Pooh. Her whole car is done up, lol. If it's something your DD loves, then why not? It'll save you time now while you get settled into the new house and you can always redecorate in a few years.

Momof3Labs
08-21-2004, 11:00 PM
I'd go with it. You can always redecorate down the road, but if she's happy with Pooh for now, that's one less thing to do this fall!

amazz
08-21-2004, 11:18 PM
I happen to adore Pooh and just did my entire nursery in it and kind of wish my room were as fun as the nursery. :) I agree that if DD is happy then who cares what other people say!!

Angela
EDD 10/15/04
A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg