PDA

View Full Version : Flannel Fitted Crib Sheet-where to find?

jksmom
10-01-2004, 10:50 PM
I'm looking for flannel crib sheets for the cold weather-burrr. So far I've only found colorful ones with Pottery Barn Kids. Does anyone know where else I could look?

Momof3Labs
10-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Company Kids makes wonderful flannel sheets - they stay so soft, even after two years of constant use!

mysweetboy
10-04-2004, 10:13 AM
I just bought some Wamsutta flannel crib sheets at Home Goods for $6.99/each. I got green and I know they had blue and possibly pink as well. I checked the website and didn't see them but if you have a store local to you, I'd definitely try them.

http://www.homegoods.com/home.jsp

Hope this helps!
Lori
Mommy to Charlie, almost 5 months old!

nitaghei
10-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Second the Company Kids recommendation www.companykids.com . We love ours - both the crib and queen sizes!

Garnet Hill also has some flannel crib sheets. www.garnethill.com I've never bought anything from them, though.

www.kidssurplus.com has some Kushies flannel crib sheets.

And also for cold weather - fleece sheets from www.fleecebaby.com .

Lands End used to make fleece crib sheets (bunny belly) but I don't know if they still do.

HTH

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

mattiew
10-06-2004, 04:32 PM
If you don't want to spend a ton, Babies R Us carried some last year (haven't checked lately).

HTH!
Carrie

nc_hope
10-08-2004, 12:05 AM
Just wanted to say THANKS for the tip on Home Goods! I went by there yesterday and picked up a couple of sheets for DS's crib. They had two different brands, Wamsutta and I can't remember the other. I picked up one of each to try. The Wamsuttas came in solid and gingham and the other brand was a white background with a print in one of four colors (blue, yellow, green, or pink I think)

Thanks again, these were a great buy!