PDA

View Full Version : Product Review: Mr. Bobble No Slip Play Yard Sheet

Karenn
10-14-2004, 11:42 PM
Review of Mr. Bobble No Slip Play Yard Sheet

This sheet is made of a thick flannel. Rather than going over the top of the mattress and being held on with elastic around the edge, this sheet slides on like a pillow case so there is fabric on both sides of the mattress. The end of the sheet flips over the top so that the mattress is completely covered.

I love the concept behind this sheet! The other sheets that I had are always slipping off the mattress, and are hard to put on in the first place. This sheet stays in place, even when I use the 3/4 bassinette feature on my Pack-n-Play. When we used the 3/4 bassinette option with my first child, we simply weren't able to use sheets. Now that my second child is here, we're able to protect the mattress with the Mr. Bobble Head sheet. It is initially challenging to slide the sheet onto the mattress (probably a two person job) but well worth the effort considering that it really does stay on.

The prints are cute, and the fabric is very soft and thick. It is much more comfortable than any of my other playyard sheets which were just plain cotton. It has held up well after several washings. My only concern is that the sheet is too long for my Pack-n-Play mattress. At first I thought that perhaps they had allowed extra fabric for shrinkage, but even after a couple of washing on hot, the sheet is still several inches too long. While I would rather the sheet fit a bit better, the extra length certainly will not keep me from using it. I think it is a great product and recommend it, especially for people who have a Pack-n-Play with the 3/4 bassinette feature.