PDA

View Full Version : Land of Nod Bedding

NatalieM
10-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Hi Ladies! I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they're happy w/ bedding from Land of Nod. I've been looking around and Land of Nod seems to have nice designs that aren't too crazy. We don't know whether we're having a boy or girl yet but, I wanted to go with a neutral design anyway. Any info on the quality and overall satisfaction w/ Land of Nod would be greatly appreciated!

tiapam
11-03-2004, 10:39 AM
We don't have Land of Nod bedding, but we looked at in the store. I thought it was very good quality. I like the Womb with a View, I just didn't think it would look right with our dark cherry crib.

-Pam

mattysmom
11-05-2004, 09:03 AM
We have Womb with a View and have been very happy with it for the past 20 months. The quality is good and after many washings, the set still looks brand new. I'm now considering buying "big boy" bedding from them!

mamagoosie
11-05-2004, 10:40 AM
I have the chickie bedding from 2 years ago. Quality is awesome. The bumpers are well-made and don't sag over time. And so cute!

Saartje
11-14-2004, 09:43 PM
I like my Land of Nod bedding. It's held up well and looks good.

mom2jacknkatie
11-14-2004, 10:12 PM
I have the Doll Dresses bedding, too cute. My only complaint is that the bumper does not have enough ties (only about 7 or 8)so it droops most of the time. I planned on just adding ties myself, just haven't gotten around to it yet.