PDA

View Full Version : Kidsline Vs. CoCaLo by Baby Martex

FirstOneInMarch
11-02-2004, 07:41 AM
Part I:

We have two patterns picked out for the nursery ~ Sienna Patch by Kidsline (at BRU website) and Varsity Baby by Baby Martex-CoCaLo http://www.bcfdirect.com/IWStoreBCF.process?IWAction=Load&proc=IWCatSectionView&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=11840.

The baby is going to be a girl, but we also want something pretty neutral in case our second child is a boy. First of all, does anyone have a preference on which pattern they like? (I know it is our decision, but I’d like some opinions). Secondly, does anyone have any experience with either brand? How do they hold up? Any problems with shrinkage? Bumper ties long enough? I see that BB rates CoCaLo slightly higher than Kidsline, but is there any real-world experience out there?

Part II:

I am compiling a list from difference sources (BB/BRU/friends/family/magazines) of the “necessities” to register for. I have several different things listed that I think are the same thing. Can anyone help me out?? I have a mattress pad/sheet protector; vinyl mattress cover; waterproof pads; sheet savers. If they are different, how many of each thing do I need?

TIA!!

Cindy
EDD #1 3/14/05

shyviolet
11-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Personally, I like the Sienna Patch best. It would be one of my top choices, if DH didn't have this strange aversion to all shades of light green! Sorry, I'm not able to help much with your other questions.