PDA

View Full Version : Koo Koo Bear Kids has the WORST customer service!!!!!!!!

StaceyKim
02-02-2005, 04:25 PM
If you are thinking of buying something for yourself or as a gift you might want to think twice before purchasing something from KKBK!!!!

The customer service is the worst I have ever experienced and I am a frequent catalog/online shopper!

I got a gift for DD from KKBK months ago and it is STILL not resolved.

I sent the gift back ages ago (it was a sweater and it was really poor quality and fell apart after i washed it-on gentle cycle. it turns out that this item has been returned by many customers for the SAME reason!) and requested a replacement of something different. I still haven't gotten the replacement yet and it has been well over 5 calls to KKBK. They leave you on hold for a LONG time and then when they finally pick up they have some excuse about how the computer isn't working...yadda yadda yadda. UGH!!! I am so frustrated with them.

murpheyblue
02-02-2005, 06:54 PM
I tend to agree. I bought a bag from them which was a tote bag with an initial on it. It was backordered for a while and when I got it it was the wrong letter. I sent it back requesting the proper letter and UPS shows they recieved it on 12/28 but then never heard from them. No confirmation of receipt of the bag, no indication I'd get a new one, no refund. Silence. I just called and found out the new letter is in and shoudl ship tomorrow. Hopefully, no more problems.