PDA

View Full Version : are there ever any discounts/coupons for PBK????

Tondi G
02-15-2005, 06:12 PM
We got a new bumper for our little guy on the way and I figured it would be nice to have the bumper coordinate with DS's twin bed. When we went to look at the quilt that matches it was 129 bucks.... for a twin sized quilt! DH really didn't want to spend the money since DS always kicks off his blanket anyways.... usually just uses and sheet and maybe a light knit blanket.... he's a HOT boy when he sleeps! I don't think this particular quilt will end up on sale ... they will probably just sell out like the crib bumper and toddler size quilt already has!!! what do I do??? Should I just bite the bullet and spend the 130 bucks.... grrrr.... why did I have to fall in love with PBK bedding!!!!

If you have any suggestions on how to get a deal please let me know! It's no wonder you see so many pregnant mommy's working there.... they sign up for the discount I think! LOL Anyone work there????

Thanks

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/8/01
and lil man #2 edd 5/5/05

MommytoDylan
02-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Tondi,

I got a 10% off coupon with my first issue of my Fit Pregnancy magazine subscription. The mag and the PBK catalog came together in plastic with the coupon inside the catalog. The subscription was super cheap--I think less than $4.00 on Ebay.

HTH,
Meredith

WeasieG
02-22-2005, 01:18 AM
The best place for PBK stuff at discounted prices is on www.ebay.com. It's from legitimate retailers, many of whom bought their merchandise at PBK's 8 outlets, and are simply reselling them. I found my whole nursery linens & drapes sold as a set, and the PBK bassinet at ebay for GREAT DISCOUNTS. :)

skohng
03-10-2005, 04:07 PM

i got 2 inserts, 10% off each, any nursery purchase. it's only an in-store discount.