PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas for Brandee Danielle Be Be Bugs decorating?

kris123
02-16-2005, 07:52 PM
I've picked the Be Be Bugs set for the nursery. Anyone have this in theirs and want to share pics on what else they did? Or anyone have any insightful ideas as to what else I should put in the room?

The set is at www.brandeedanielle.com

vikivoly
02-17-2005, 12:24 AM
We have this set and I LOVE it! I'm now using it on DD#2 and I'm still not tired of it. The nursery is very small, so I couldn't do a whole lot in it. I painted the wall two tone yellow/green with a white chair rail dividing the room. I also painted the ivy swag and bugs around the window, mimicking the bedding. I found a ladybug nightlight that coordinates nicely with the set. I also decorated it with stuffed bees and ladybugs. I bought the ladybug and bumblebee Anne Geddes dolls. There are a good amount of ladybug accessories out there, but it was more difficult to find things with bees.

Here's a link to some pictures of her nursery.

EDITED TO DELETE LINK

I'm sure you'll love the bedding. Please post pictures of your finished nursery!

kris123
02-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Thank you thank you!!!
I love what you did! Our room is yellow already with a little bit of white. I love the paiting you did around the window! That gives me a great idea!