PDA

View Full Version : bananafish swatches?

ncmommy
03-05-2005, 08:43 PM
I am considering either the Bananafish Starry Night or Moon and Stars crib bedding sets, but can't find them locally - anybody know where I can get swatches? I can't find a website for them, and none of the online retailers I've found offer them.
Thanks!
Robin

HannaAddict
03-06-2005, 02:17 AM
I don't know where you can get swatches, but we have Banana Fish bedding and the fabrics are really nice. We've been very happy with it.

Kimberly
DS 3/18/04

holliam
03-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Just wanted to share that we had an awful experience with Banana Fish. I tried to order some extra fabric from them from one of their retailers and it took MONTHs. Luckily, I finally realized that the fabric wasn't even exclusive to them. So, I just ordered the fabric for much less money from a fabric store instead.

So,

HannaAddict
03-07-2005, 02:32 AM
Was it their fault or the retailer's fault for the delay? I'm always amazed at how much fabric is from these crib bedding companies or how insane prices are for a'la carte items (one sheet) versus a set. Glad you found your fabric.

Kimberly
DS 3/18/04

holliam
03-07-2005, 11:32 AM
It was Banana Fish's fault. They were extremely delayed in getting the fabric to the retailer.

Holli