PDA

View Full Version : eBay Bedding From kbmill2

Severine
04-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Have any of you purchased bedding on eBay from kbmill2? They have over 35,000 in + feedback so I ordered a custom bedding set from them, but I was wondering what others' experiences were (how long the wait was, if it was worth the $$$, etc).

TIA!

heidi_timms
04-06-2005, 10:04 PM
I didn't order from that person, but I did order from nadia3*r, who also does custom work. I originally found her on ebay. She used to work for a baby bedding company and I love her stuff. I am currently ordering a big girl twin set for my DD from her.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

mommy111
04-20-2005, 08:46 PM
Hi Carrie!
I was wondering, if you're still reading this, if you bought bedding from kbmill2. I was thinking of buying something from them on ebay and I was wondering if you were satisfied with the quality etc.
Thanks!

Severine
05-06-2005, 08:34 AM
I did end up purchasing the set from them. For the same price as a set at BRU, I found the quality to be at least as good, if not better. The set I ordered only came with 1 valance but I called them and was able to add on another valance to my order. The estimated shipping time was 4-6 weeks, but it arrived in about 3 weeks. I don't have the crib yet so I can't show you any pictures of it actually set up, but everything came as it should and I am definitely impressed. The other thing (because they didn't mention it on eBay) was that the bumpers had ties on the top and bottom, a definite plus.

HTH!

bebeme2
05-08-2005, 02:09 AM
How do you order from kbmill2?

Severine
05-09-2005, 05:31 PM
I found an eBay listing from him/her and ordered it that way. You can search eBay for auctions by the seller's name.