PDA

View Full Version : House, Inc Bedding

K-Bear
06-27-2005, 07:50 AM
Has anyone bought bedding from House, Inc.? How is their quality? Would you recommend them?

willowriley
06-27-2005, 05:50 PM
I've bought bedding from them before and I don't love it. While I think the fabrics are beautiful, they are not especially soft (even after a bunch of washings). I personally think that if I had to do it again, I would buy all Shabby Chic bedding instead (about the same price and much softer).

K-Bear
06-27-2005, 08:06 PM
what wasn't soft? I thought the price for a crib sheet was a bit ridiculous so I was thinking about going with House for the bumper and crib skirt (since I really liked the design on the fabric) and getting a cheaper sheet somewhere else.

Does it matter if the bumper and skirt are soft? Hmmm...

mom to little e
08-11-2005, 07:32 PM
I was thinking about House Inc, also for DD. I think, though, that I am going to try a Fleece Baby crib sheet (since the baby is due in Jan.) and then the House Inc for the bumper and skirt - a great idea.

Maryann
Momma to Ean...the little love of my life!
AND Baby #2 EDD 01/08/06!

s7714
08-11-2005, 11:27 PM
The skirt, not really. As far as the bumper, some babies like to cuddle themselves right up next to them (hence their questionable safety status). I'd go with something soft on the bumper, but that's just my opinion.

Jennifer
Mommy to
Annalia 3/03
Sophia 6/05