PDA

View Full Version : ISO really soft crib sheets?

Edensmum
07-02-2005, 10:05 PM
I have PBK bedding for dd. I have never really used the crib and we are just now getting into it so I am now ISO nice sheets. She seems somuchcomfier in our bed, for many reasons, but I thinkthe crinkly mattress pad andscratchy pbk sheets are some of the reasons. Any suggestions for nice sheets for cribs? Maybe sateen? Also is there any reason why PBK Chamois sheets which are super soft would not be safe? I just saw them today and I really like those.
Thanks,
Leia

tiapam
07-04-2005, 07:24 PM
We have a PBK chamois crib sheet and I think it's fine as far as safety. We only use it during the colder months, because DD's room gets warm in the summer. We also have a regualr sheet from PBK and she sleeps fine on that. Our third sheet is a knit one from BRU, not sure of the brand.

-Pam

Charlotte born October 2004

terrapin_mon
07-11-2005, 04:05 PM
If I remember rightly it was to do with the unravelling of the threads around the edging or something. Somebody had posted on it a while back, so maybe do a search on it?

I use PBK cotton sheets and love them. I also have their flannel sheets I used for the cooler months.

Ritu

littleone
07-12-2005, 01:59 PM
I received Fleece Baby crib sheets as a shower gift and absolutely love them! So incredibly soft and even in the summer, keep DD sweat-free. I too heard about PBK safety issues and have some concerns myself about their flammability standards. They also don't have safety pockets. FB sheets are super soft and are endorsed by the SIDS Alliance. That was enough info for me. I also love the FB packaging- it's become my standard baby shower gift.