PDA

View Full Version : House Inc. Bedding...anyone?

hannahbear
07-27-2005, 02:42 PM
I found a great set by House Inc. that is neutral and matches all the ideas I had for a nursery perfectly.

It is a little more than I had planned on spending but I will dish out the extra money if it is worth it. Is the quality worth the amount of money? It is a four-piece set (some of it is chenille) and it retails for 404.00 dollars.

Thanks for your advice,
Hanaa
*surprise*

K-Bear
07-28-2005, 07:45 AM
I also ordered pieces from House Inc. and should be getting them shortly. I'll do a more thorough review once they are here if you would like.

When I saw some pieces at a store, they felt like a nice quality. From what I recall, the bedskirt wasn't made from the thickest material I've seen and the bumper wasn't one of the fluffier ones either (is that necessarily a bad thing?) but it seemed like good quality.

I only purchased the bumper and crib skirt since I couldn't justify the price of a sheet and wasn't that keen on buying one of the blankets.

parker10302
08-01-2005, 11:49 PM
We have House Inc bedding, we were lucky enough to get it on sale, and then I added the chenille and a ruffle on the bumper. I made my first daughter's bedding, so quality wise compared to that I think the House Inc is OK, but it is adorable in my duaghter's room, so I am happy with it.

HTH,
Nicole

hannahbear
08-04-2005, 08:24 AM
K-bear, I would really appreciate it if you did do a more thorough review once your House Inc bedding arrives. Thanks a bunch, it will really help me out.

Hanaa

K-Bear
08-04-2005, 06:16 PM
When did you plan on making your decision? I called the store I purchased it from as I haven't received it. House Inc. only shipped half my product (the bumper) to the store and they are waiting for the other half (the crib skirt) before they ship the entire order to me.