PDA

View Full Version : Swaddleaze

athensmom
08-08-2005, 12:27 PM
I've tried all three and to me the best is hands down the miracle blanket. I couldn't live without it. I think it stays wrapped better than any other swaddling blanket and the way it wraps around the baby puts extra pressure on the tummy and is more effective at reducing colic- just my experience.

ajrivers
08-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Not sure about the Miracle Blanket, but the Swaddle Me lets you have the feet out which is a necessity for DS. The Swaddleaze doesn't seem to have that option...

Java
08-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Another happy MB user here!

I wouldn't like the velcro function because if I had to adjust something that loud sound would definitely wake my baby up.

MJ2
08-24-2005, 01:34 PM
The miracle blanket is great... you can just leave the feet out and wrap the arms if you like.

Prince_Tamir
08-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Does anyone have any info/experiece with this product? http://www.2virtues.com/products.htm

I'm trying to decide between the Amazing Miracle Blanket, Swaddleme or this one. Thanks!

kjezierski
09-05-2005, 06:34 PM
We tried the Miracle Blanket and Swaddleme. The Miracle Blanket was the best by a long shot. DS was so used to being swaddled he slept that way until he was about seven months old.

Kathleen
Mommy to Alex
04/29/04

ameliasmom
09-07-2005, 08:22 AM
We swore by the MB and I am convinced this is why my DD was such a good sleeper early on. I now by this for every baby shower that I go to.

I hated the swaddler with the velcro, I could never get it to wrap right and it never seemed to stay put for me

PurpleDog
09-07-2005, 12:49 PM
I'm a MB devotee, however, I like the SwaddleMe for long car trips, since it has space for the carseat buckle to go through. That's the only time I've used it since I received the truly amazing Miracle Blanket, or baby straight jacket as another poster aptly named it.

cmitchj
09-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Hello,
I ordered Swaddleaze after seeing it on Boston news one night and my second daughter LOVED it. As soon as I started using it, she began sleeping thru the night--I actually had to WAKE her up in the morning! After fussing around with different swaddling blankets with my firstborn, I loved the simplicity of Swaddleaze. My husband and I also loved that we could just 'convert' it to a sleepsack when our daughter outgrew swaddling.
I haven't tried the other two blankets you mentioned, but have been very happy with Swaddleaze.