PDA

View Full Version : Land of Nod bedding?

cchavez
08-08-2005, 12:35 PM
I am sure the quality is good but would like more specifics, if anyone can help me out? Are the bumpers thick or thin? Do they have top and bottom ties? Would you compare the quality of the beddding to PBK? We are considering the ooh la la crib bedding. tia!

Alys the Cat
08-08-2005, 07:42 PM
We have the A to ZZZ bedding for DS's room. Overall, I think the quality is nice. (I've never purchased PBK sheets, so I can't compare the two brands.)

The LON bumper does have ties at the top and bottom. I'd say the bumper is thick. When I washed ours, the stuffing shifted, so it's a bit on the lumpy side now!

brigmaman
08-08-2005, 08:31 PM
I have a crib size quilt from Land of Nod and it's the one my ds chooses to get cozy with over and over. Even my grandmother commented on how beautiful it is. :)

JerseyMom
08-13-2005, 08:29 PM
I just returned my LON crib bedding. I had the Patch Flannelle set and while I loved it, the bumpers gaped because there aren't enough ties to keep it taut in the crib. It was too much of a hazard for an item that is already a possible SIDS risk issue. I was very disappointed. However they were gracious about accepting the return and giving me a full refund. The bumpers are not thick but not thinner than PBK bumpers either.

KW_102701
08-26-2005, 10:47 PM
My DD has been using the 'Womb With a View' set for 2 years now and it's holding up pretty well. The bumpers and the style that's like a quilt - not stuffed or plush which is one of the reasons I selected them. I will say that after washing, I was not thrilled that some of the stitches came loose on the crib quilt (which doesn't get used, it's hung on the wall) and the gingham sheets did seem to shrink quite a bit - they barely cover the mattress on the long sides.

I'm considering the 'Patch Flannelle' set for my daughter's big girl set, but I've always had good experiences w/PBK bedding, so I may go that route instead given the shrinkage and thread pulls I mentioned above.