PDA

View Full Version : Mobile on DaVinci Emily crib?

jamieinbelgium
10-13-2005, 04:24 AM
Hello all! I've been lurking here for awhile and finally needed your expertise. We purchased a DaVinci Emily Crib which we are pleased with. I just purchased a Pastel Pancake Bear Mobile by North American Bear Co., and it doesn't fit on the crib. The top slats on the crib are too wide to accomodate the mobile setup. Has anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions? Thanks so much for your help!

cleo27
10-13-2005, 08:54 AM
I could have written this exact post (except my mobile was the one that matched our Malawi bedding set.) I had to return it because it would not fit. I did not have any luck finding a mobile for the Emily crib, but I did set up the Fisher Price aquarium on one of the narrow ends of the crib and she liked that. I also had some little animals that had velco loops to attach them to a carseat or stroller, and I attached them to the side of the crib (the top bar of the curved sleigh side). She really liked to look at those when she was really tiny.

I worried a lot about not having a mobile before Lindsay was born and when she was a newborn, but truthfully I don't think it was really a big deal at all, in hindsight. She did not spend much time in her crib, unless she was sleeping.

HTH,

sonjanix
06-05-2007, 01:41 PM
hi there - i know it has been a while since you posted this, but I have a question about this crib that I can't find an answer to. I wonder if one side of this crib drops or if it is a static crib? Also, did you purchase from babiesrus.com, or another source? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks