PDA

View Full Version : PBK Rugs worth the $$?

coachkath
10-23-2005, 02:48 PM
We recently found the perfect rug for the nursery at Pottery Barn Kids. We had it a week when my husband, after doing some work in the room, vacuumed and sucked up a tiny piece of rug. I plan on calling PBK to replace it. The rug (a soft, chenille, braided rug) was expensive and we're wondering whether it will hold up. We decided to buy this rug b/c it's exactly what we wanted and will be suitable for our daughter's room as she grows. Now we're not sure if the rug will last that long and whether it was worth the extra $$.
Anyone else have experience with these rugs? If so, is it worth replacing, or should I just return it and buy a less expensive rug?
Thanks,
Kathy

daniele_ut
10-25-2005, 05:01 PM
We have the Pottery Barn Kids Connor rug, and I think that the quality is very good. It is soft and thick and seems really well made. Ours does say on the care tag that you should only vacuum it without the beater brush, however.

I would definitely call their CS and see what they say!

NatalieM
10-26-2005, 02:26 PM
We also bought one for DD's room. We've had it since before she was born, for about 7 months now. We haven't had any problems with ours. It seems to be holding up very well despite the vacuuming (I'm going to have to look at the tag now from what PP said) and our dogs going in the room and walking on it. I would definitely call CS and see what they say.