PDA

View Full Version : Banana Fish customer service is AMAZING!

shoppinggal
01-04-2006, 06:59 PM
I just wanted to share my story of how Banana Fish stands behind their product and has amazing customer service.

I recently purchased a Banana Fish (floor sample) set that was missing a sheet. I special ordered the matching sheet from BuyBuyBaby and when it came in it was the wrong fabric. They called Banana Fish and were told that the set was discontinued and they no longer have that fabric. (They said it was the right fabric b/c the pattern I wanted was no longer available, however it did not match my set b/c it was from a different dye lot.) I was pissed b/c I could not understand why they wouldn't tell BuyBuyBaby that they didn't have that fabric to begin with.

Anyway, BuyBuyBaby put me in touch with Banana Fish customer service directly and I spoke to Risa Popkin who said they wanted to make me happy so she would send me a whole bunch of swatches and they would make me a sheet free of charge. When I called to discuss the samples I told her I couldn't decide between two of them. She said they would send me both. They are sending me two free sheets!!!

I would strongly recommend Banana Fish - they have a beautiful product and they stand behind it. They could have easily told me that it was a discontinued set and that they couldn't help me.

I can't wait to get my free sheets!!