PDA

View Full Version : Photos of completed toddler rooms

Christeen_Trevor
01-10-2006, 08:35 AM
Our dd is 20 months and I am due in June with a boy. We are thinking instead of making a second room with a crib we will move her to a new big girl room with a bed and let her brother have her old room. The nursery is decorated in a gender neutral theme-- classic pooh so it will work for either sex and the room we are moving her to (currently the computer room) is larger than her current room.
I am wanting some ideas on decorating her new room. I am leaning toward the colors lilac and a soft green. Also would it be better to get her a twin or toddler bed?
Christeen

new_mommy25
01-11-2006, 03:04 AM
I would go straight to the twin bed. You get so much more longevity out of it. My DS is 28 months and has been sleeping in his twin bed reliably for about 2-3 months now. The bed we got was from a furniture store and aroung $500-600 but we figure it could take him all the way until he moves out of the house. I wanted something of good quality. Plus my DS was lying in my nephews toddler bed today and he was almost too long for it! He is on the tall side. That made me glad I skipped it.