PDA

View Full Version : Could you post some links of good girly bedding sites?

sbjf
03-02-2006, 12:51 PM
My mom is buying our bedding set and decorating the nursery for us. She wants to present 3 different rooms/looks/styles to dh and I, lol, like that tv show, and she asked me to email her links to good sites.

THANKS!

EagerlyAwaitingBaby
03-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Well, for starters she could search www.babysupermall.com for bedding ideas. Glenna Jean has some really girly designs. I just saw a gorgeous one from Cottontale bedding on babyuniverse.com - Tiny Dancer.

Some good styles for girls are:

Shabby chic
romantic (toile)
ultra-feminine (ballerina, princess)

Stuff for girls is less theme-y than stuff for boys. She should choose the looks she likes and then find bedding for the look. Then she can search the internet for accessories, like chandeliers, ballet slipper lamps, paintings, rugs, etc.

marchmom
03-08-2006, 01:02 PM
You have got to check out Javis Davis -- www.javisdavis.com. They do custom bedding and have all kinds of fabric combinations on their Web site -- sounds perfect for your mom's project. (What a nice mom you have, BTW!!)

I just ordered a crib skirt, valance and decorative pillow from them a week ago and everything arrived a week later. I was surprised how affordable they were for custom bedding compared to other ready-made manufacturers I looked at. Also the quality of their work is great.

Good luck with your project & have fun planning!

Laura (aka marchmom)
Mom to Madeline

http://b1.lilypie.com/xnesm5/.png[/img][/url]

sbjf
03-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks! Yes, you can tell she is excited about finally getting a granddaughter! :-)

I'll pass these on to her, thanks ladies!

cca
03-25-2006, 02:13 AM
Also try www.sozousa.com. After a hormone induced frenzy of buying and returning both online and IRL from 4 different vendors. I finally settled on sozo's 'flight of fancy' line for my dd. I dont' think the website does justice to how truly great the bedding looks IRL.

HTH

chetna