PDA

View Full Version : beyondbedding.com

leorah
03-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Has anyone ever ordered from them? i found them on ebay and fell in love with a bedding set, but haven't read anything good or bad about them. I am looking at a Dragonfly Dreams 9 pc Crib Set, some of the stuff is not needed in the set, but it is $150 and seems, price wise, to be a good deal. If anyone knows anything, please let me know! Thank you! Leorah

kyowell
04-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Leorah,

I purchased the "Velvet Dreams" set off ebay from beyondbedding.com and was able to save a few dollars off even their list price (about $40 saved). Shipping was extremely quick and I can't get over the quality of their products!

We got the top blanket, a matching crib sheet, the bumpers, a decorative pillow, crib skirt, diaper holder, toy bag that hangs on wall, and 2 window valances. The material is beautifully constructed and very attractive. The two curtains are plenty big enough for even an overly large window and it comes with two! Ours were so big that we ended up cutting the curtain to make it smaller (in width).

Today I'm ordering the matching mobile and lamp shade that recently became available. I've found their "extras" like these to be average prices but the actual bedding is a huge savings compared to other things I've looked at and found. Besides - I love the unique designs they offer and not-so-typical patterns.

I highly recommend.

Kristi
Mom to boys Johnathon - 4 & Camden (expected, July 1 2006)