PDA

View Full Version : Best shopping cart cover?

keschy
03-27-2006, 09:46 PM
I have been thinking I'll get a Buggy Bagg but are there any other ones I should consider that might be better? Thanks!

nfowife
03-27-2006, 10:18 PM
I have and love my angelynrose.com cover. A lot of people here love their covers from sewcuteboutique, but she is no longer in business. I love my cover and use it more than my stroller! It was definitely worth the $$. I started using it at about 5 1/2 months.

amp
03-28-2006, 09:35 AM
That website has some good prices, comparitively speaking and I love some of the fabric choices. Thanks for the link!

almostamom
04-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Angela from angelynrose.com made our cover as well. She's wonderful to work with. We've been using ours for over a year. It's easy to wash and still looks new. We've used ours on high chairs, shopping carts (even the huge ones at Costco) and even on a swing at the park. I've been trying to think of a "good" reason to buy another one (she has so many fabrics I like), but ours just won't wear out! :)

~Linda~
DS 11/9/04

Emmas Mom
04-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Many Mamas on this site recommended Cathy at www.sewcuteboutique.com to me. I used our cover for DD#1 & will use it again for DD#2. I don't know Cathy's status anymore (she was going to shut down her business) but her site is still up & you can contact her directly. She has fabulous customer service & does great work. She custom made a cover for us & I still love it. :)

manatee
04-06-2006, 08:29 PM
I have a friend who got hers from kozypalcartcovers.com and she loves hers!