PDA

View Full Version : nice sheets for the Arm's reach mini co-sleeper

michken
05-29-2006, 02:47 PM
I'm wondering whether any of you would be able to recommend reliable and soft 100% cotton sheets for the Arm's reach mini co-sleeper. I know that Arm's reach sells sheets specific for their mini co-sleeper, but I've heard mixed reviews about them, unfortunately. I'd appreciate it if you would be able to share some of your experiences, either about this particular co-sleeper itself and different sheets you've used. Thank you!! :)

pbj
06-20-2006, 05:41 PM
I just use king-sized pillowcases. The sheet that came with it isn't even soft at all. The pillowcases fit very snugly and you can buy any type that you like!

AddiesMom
06-27-2006, 05:23 AM
I used knit jersey pillow cases from Lands End for the Graco Travel Lite crib . Very silky and soft! I have no clue if they will fit the arms reach??

denamurray
07-24-2006, 08:01 PM
My DS hated the cosleeper because it was too hard, I bought a cradle mattress and sheets, and he loves it. The mattress is real snug and is perfect. I bought them at Buy Buy Baby, but they di have cradle sheets at Babies R Us.

denamurray
07-24-2006, 08:01 PM
My DS hated the cosleeper because it was too hard, I bought a cradle mattress and sheets, and he loves it. The mattress is real snug and is perfect. I bought them at Buy Buy Baby, but they di have cradle sheets at Babies R Us.