PDA

View Full Version : Looking for crib bedding - STRIPES...

mrsrossisme
09-04-2006, 04:55 PM
I am not a fan of any "themed" bedding. I prefer bedding with either stripes or dots... Has anyone seen bedding like this? I saw PBK's Kasey, which is cute (but not a fan of the fabric) and Caden Lane, but was looking for other places.

Thanks so much in advance!
Amy

KrystalS
09-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Check out Land of Nod. My sister got a really cute quilt for my nephew. Not sure if your looking for girl or boy, but I think the version she got came in both. It has polka dot and stripe. Very cute, and so soft.

Kyras mom
09-05-2006, 12:32 AM
Company Kids has a large selection of crib bedding and I believe they have dots.

HTH,
Karen (DD 12/03)

nupe
09-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Target-- Amy Coe. I just got some crib sheets with dots in lt green and black. I didn't check out the whole set to see what it consisted of.

Carters had a striped sheet in red/white/blue recently as well.

Nupe

wheezypig
10-02-2006, 07:30 PM
JC Penny has a line of crib bedding that is little polka dots in plain colors - it comes in pink, red, blue, yellow, ect. They also have a gingham version. And Carousel Designs has a line called "Down East" that is polka dots.

funda62
10-07-2006, 02:40 PM
This site http://www.babybedding.com/set.asp?number=2 has tons of checks, ginghmas, solids and dots. HTH.

JoyNChrist
10-09-2006, 02:02 PM
I agree with the Land of Nod recommendation. The "Womb with a View" collection comes in a pink or blue/green stripe & polka dot pattern. Very cute, and the things I've ordered from LON have all been excellent quality.

If you're looking for girl stuff, they also have several other patchwork-type sets that are pretty but not "themed."

If you can't find anything you like, you can always check out polkatotdesigns.com, which gives you virtually unlimited customization options. But they're expensive!