PDA

View Full Version : Kukunest - Children's Bedding Presale

BaileyBea
01-16-2007, 11:46 AM
I arranged a Prelaunch sale from Kukunest. A new company by the owner of Giddy Giddy. Here's the details:

Here's the info on Kukunest. The sale runs from now till Jan 31st. Please let me know what you think of the bedding so we can provide feedback back to Teri.

They are doing $20 plus free shipping which works out to be a better deal than just $25 off and then you still pay for shipping.

URL: www.kukunest.com/

$20 off and free shipping when you buy a duvet set along with a sheet set. Just email or call to place an order. our e-commerce is being disabled so that we can do a PRELAUNCH PRESALE. business officially launches Jan 31 and promo good only from now until then.

These are the key points to Kukunest bedding:

1) super cute designs
2) cool themes that kids and parents alike will
appreciate and love
3) oko-tek certified
4) formaldehyde free (believe it or not, most kids
bedding have formadehyde)
5) we don't use any plastic packaging for the sake of
our landfills (and earth)
6) created by two moms
7) everything coordinates beautifully across themes!

Again, please email or call Teri to place your order. teri@kukunest and 510 530 5858

Thanks,
Nancy

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/37242.jpg

scout123
01-17-2007, 07:31 AM
My DD will be transitioning to a toddler bed soon and I love the Around the World bedding set they offer. Since I am a new mommy I have no idea how much toddler bedding cost. Are her prices in the ball park of what nice toddler bedding typically runs?
TIA
Angie

lunaloca
01-18-2007, 03:14 AM
Ooohhh....Aaaaah....This is such eye candy!
These patterns are very lovely. So much more color and OOOMPH. Why haven't I heard of this company before?

BaileyBea
01-18-2007, 10:53 AM
I think the price range or childrens bedding is very wide. Kukunest is very competitive w/the sets you can find at Pottery Barn Kids etc.

I think the key thing is to find Bedding in a pattern you love that has some of the features you want in Thread Count, design, etc.

Nancy

BaileyBea
01-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Kukunest will launch on Jan 31st. They are a new company. Yes, their colors and designs are much bigger and not the regular type of design you see in other children's bedding.

What I personally love about it is the diversity of color and how great my DC's toys and accessories will go w/this new bedding. It has a European feel but is designed in the USA. Love love love the European feel!

Nancy

miggymama
01-18-2007, 12:59 PM
We are going to get the underwater set for my son! I am so thrilled to get something different from what I have seen a hundred times - ie: pottery barn, land of nod, etc. We are thrilled that this company is enviromentally conscious, too. They use no formaldehyde and very little packaging. Great to see a company designing such a great product! We will give you an update when we receive it.

Another fun thing I did was let my son pick between the two themes for his room. He choose the one he loved!!

BaileyBea
01-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Oh I just love the Underwater Set. I love the colors and the large images. I think the submarine is just so cute.

Good choice your DS made...

Nancy

Beth568
01-23-2007, 12:22 AM
I love everything about this stuff! The designs are great, the colors are lovely, and the oko-tek certification and formaldehyde-free fabrics are a really nice plus.

My only issue is that my 5 year old has a full size bed, and so the pieces won't work for her room. :( I'd probably order something in a heartbeat if there were more size options.

It's beautiful work!

BaileyBea
01-23-2007, 12:34 AM
Beth,

I'll email Teri to ask about Full-Size bedding. I'll get back to you.

Nancy

banoffi
01-24-2007, 03:13 PM
I LOVE the underwater bedding!!! I can't figure out how to see how much it costs or how to order it though..... What am I doing wrong?

BaileyBea
01-26-2007, 12:38 AM
They are re-doing the website.

Contact Teri and ask her: teri@kukunest and 510 530 5858

Sorry. I can't get to the website right now.

Nancy

BaileyBea
01-27-2007, 12:49 AM
Beth.. I hope you see this... contact Teri. She told me that the bedding will be available in full size later on this year. So keep in touch with her and I am sure she'll tell you when it will be available.

Thanks
Nancy