PDA

View Full Version : land of nod bedding?

dbirnbaum
03-14-2007, 08:11 PM
does anyone have any feedback on the land of nod crib bedding? thanks debbie

jent
03-15-2007, 08:15 AM
I bought items from the "womb with a view" set. Since baby hasn't arrived yet, I can't comment on how well it washes & wears, sorry (they did survive the pre-wash stage). I love the colors and am satisfied with the quality. The sheets are 100% cotton & soft (with a little texture to the pattern), the elastic goes all the way around, & the color of the sheets is yarn-dyed. The color on the dust ruffle and window valance are stamped-on; as I don't plan to wash these items often, I don't think that makes a difference.

LON will send you swatches on request. This was great for shopping for coordinating items too. (Interesting note: the green gingham sold by LON is an exact match of Wendy Bellisimo bedding sold at BRU.)

lynettesmall
03-16-2007, 10:05 AM
My daughter has a twin sheet set, pillow sham and twin comforter on her bed from LON. We've had them about 6 months and they have washed fine. I am satisfied with the quality and everyone that comes to our house comments on what a darling set it is. No complaints here!

BeachBum
03-17-2007, 05:17 AM
We've had the "womb with a view" set for nearly 2 years.

For the price I've been very happy. We bought "extra" sheets from BRU, but the LOD one is my favorite.

smzapalac
03-21-2007, 12:47 PM
My DD has the Oh La La crib bedding. She is 2 and still uses the bumper as a pillow. It has held up well. The only complaint I have is the that crib sheets are REALLY tight on a crib mattress. I would recommend getting the chamois sheets at PBK instead of the LON sheets.