PDA

View Full Version : PnP sheets

jgriffin
04-12-2007, 08:55 AM
We are planning on having DD sleep in a PnP in our room for her first few months, so I need some nice sheets for it. We currently have some Graco cotton ones, but they are very scratchy, and a FleeceBaby sheet, which I don't want to use right away because it isn't cotton.

Any recs on good cotton PnP sheets?

TIA!

Jen

Radosti
04-12-2007, 09:09 AM
I'd use the FleeceBaby sheets right away. We love ours and I have two PnP sheets set aside to use for the next kiddo right away. They are so soft and absorb everything - sweat, drool, pee leaks (which I've finally solved thank goodness). I had a quilted PnP sheet for DS when he was itty bitty and I always ended up putting a soft fleece blankie under him. So, the next one will just have the fleece sheets... much safer.

jgriffin
04-12-2007, 10:44 AM
I had read somewhere that you shouldn't use polyester/nylon sheets with newborns, which is why I am looking for an alternative to the FleeceBaby sheets. I think it was a breathability thing, but I don't remember the details, or how accurate the information was. (We use the fleece sheets year round with E, but didn't start until he was about 4-5mo).

pastrygirl
04-12-2007, 11:56 AM
I love the Kushies brand PnP sheets! They are flannel, have elastic that goes all the way around, they don't shrink in the wash, they're soft and comfy, and really, really cute!

Cristina
DS -- 6/10/06

jniter
04-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Mr. Bobbles Blankets was mentioned in the book. We got 2 and they slip on like a pillow sham cover. They are cotton flannel and soft.

Granted, we didn't use our PnP that much.

If you'd be interested, you can email me and I'd consider selling one to you used. We used them each very few times and washed each maybe 3 or 4 times. I have sage and light blue.

AddiesMom
05-02-2007, 04:58 AM
Never ordered from here, but sheetworld.com has tons of PNP sheets.

mdesai
05-02-2007, 10:56 AM
I am also looking into buying sheets for our PNP for our DD who arrives in mid-June. We live in Atlanta where the summers can get quite uncomfortably warm. I wanted to get the kushies brand sheets but am worried they will be too warm for DD?

Thanks
Meghna