PDA

View Full Version : Migi Crib Bedding?

ccomes
04-13-2007, 03:11 PM
I can't find any reviews of the Migi line of crib bedding. Seems like its only sold at Target and maybe a couple of others. But its not listed in the 7th Edition Book or online bedding reviews on this site. Anyone have experience with it?

amycd
05-02-2007, 06:47 AM
I just received the Migi Sweet crib bedding...it is beautiful and appears to be good quality. The comforter is thick and lined in a soft fleece. The bumper is thick and soft too.

Sulla
07-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Can it only be ordered online or is there anywhere I can see it in person?

annadant
07-12-2007, 03:35 PM
I haven't seen it in person but ordered the 'Splash' from Target and it's really cute and soft. The nice thing about Target is that you can buy it online and then return it in the store if you don't like it. I also have a friend that has Migi bedding and LOVES it.

ccomes
08-17-2007, 01:58 PM
I ended up ordering it as well as just LOVE it. The quality is great and the colors are so sweet. I wasn't able to find it in person anywhere but ordered it through Bed Bath & Beyond using one of their 20% off coupons (you have to do it in store). They shipped it to me sine they don't offer in store pick upm but atleast the 20% off paid for tax and shipping. In addtion to BBB and Target, I think you can also find it at Walmart.com and JCPenney.com now too.