PDA

View Full Version : PnP sheet for hot summer

mdesai
05-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Hi. I've read here that Kushies are the way to go for PnP sheets but isn't the flannel too warm in the summer? What other brands do people here recommend for warmer climates?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

M-

kusiakje
05-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Well, maybe I was a bit cruel to DD last summer, but we use our Kushies sheets in her PnP year-round. When we were at my parents' house, it wasn't that big of a deal. They had A/C for really hot days, and it always seems frigid when the A/C's on to me. But we also stayed at our vacation home a few times, and the A/C was broken all summer. DD just slept in a short-sleeved onesie or one of her sleeveless rompers under a ceiling fan.

She seemed fine. Sure, she was a bit warm, but so were DH and I. But DD didn't seem to sleep restlessly or anything. She slept about the same as she does whenever we're away from home...slow to fall asleep and then up earlier than usual because she suddenly realizes things are unfamiliar and she wants to explore.

Anyway, I think that I remember seeing another brand of PnP sheets listed in this section awhile back. Maybe if you do a search you'll stumble across it?

HTH,
Jessica
Mom to Katarina (DOB 9/16/05)