PDA

View Full Version : best waterproof crib mattress pad

veronica
06-07-2007, 09:38 AM
we've had the simmons pad from bru for DD but it has warped the corners of our foam mattress since it shrank (I followed instructions). I trid the ultimate crib sheet but it will not work with DD's crib so I am back to square one.
Any suggestions on what is the best out there?
thanks

jgriffin
06-11-2007, 11:46 PM
nak

I really like the one from Lands End. It is very soft (not plasticky) and I have not had any shrinkage problems in the nearly 2 years that we've used it. We have one for our bed, too.

Jen

NatalieM
06-12-2007, 07:23 AM
I agree with PP about the LE mattress pad. We love ours. No complaints at all. I plan on buying another for my DD's big girl bed.

suzys zoo
06-25-2007, 10:36 AM
The one that we have is made by Health Guard ( I think, that's what they called it when we bought it ). We love it and haven't had any problems. It's waterproof, but it's quilted so it doesn't make any of that plastic noise, and it's been approved by the American Lung Association. That was big for us because DS#2 came early, and the nurses told us to make sure that the one that we bought was approved by the ALA. Hope this helps. Good Luck on your search!!

Suzy