PDA

View Full Version : Mattress protector for PNP

mommabear
08-04-2007, 10:06 PM
does this exist?

amandabea
08-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Hi -

I use the quilted multi-use waterproof pads from BRU for my DD's PNP. I have a bunch of different sizes for various things, but the 27x36 inch one works great on the PNP. I think I saw your other post about how they look after a few washings though...that's been my experience too, but they are still useable and they add a nice amount of padding to the mattress...they just look kind of ugly, but since it's cvered by the sheet you can't see it.

For her minicrib at daycare (same size as the PNP) I actually bought a regular crib-sized waterproof mattress pad and sheets...the mini-crib versions didn't work because of the thicker mattress. They wash that there, but I think it has held up better than the one we have at home. I bought it from Target...I think it's Carter's.

FWIW I think you can buy regular-sized fitted sheets for your PNP if you replaced the PNP mattress with a thicker one. I use both the Graco PNP crib sheet (non-elastic) and a regular crib sheet (elastic) on her PNP at home and both work great. The fitted sheet is big, but since it has elastic all the way around it fits fine...not too baggy...all of the excess just stays under the mattress.

Amanda

oakland
08-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Clouds and Stars has them for the PNP.

twodogs
08-09-2007, 06:50 PM
I haven't used the mattress pads, but I did order custom sized bassinet sheets and play yard sheets from this person. I was very happy with the sheets and the customer service, directly from the lady who owns the site and makes all the stuff.

http://www.sweetpeasheirlooms.com/packnplaysheets.htm