PDA

View Full Version : ISO of Your Honest Opinion On This Crib Bedding

smzapalac
09-30-2007, 09:06 PM
I purchased crib bedding, received it, but am second guessing my decision. Please let me know which bedding you like better, option #1, #2, or #3. FYI, we have a dark cherry crib and dresser. All opinions are very much appreciated. Thanks!

Option #1 -- PBK cherry blossom nursery bedding
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/fd2640/index.cfm?pkey=cbdgnbd%7Cb

Option #2 -- PBK sophie nursery bedding
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/su442/index.cfm?pkey=cbdgnbd%7Cb

Option #3 -- Land of Nod Pink Full Circle Crib Bedding
http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=167&f=3907&pc=67

tiapam
09-30-2007, 10:39 PM
If the crib is traditional, I would go with the first. If it is modern I would go with the second.

-Pam

DD - Two years old!

smzapalac
10-01-2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks for your opinion!

cvanbrunt
10-01-2007, 09:43 AM
I like the first one. They are listed in order of how I would rank them.

smzapalac
10-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Thanks for your opinion. I really appreciate it. Decorating a nursery is much harder than I thought it would be. Thanks again!

cvanbrunt
10-01-2007, 07:35 PM
It can take over an awful lot of brain space. Have you started looking for a stroller? Now that was freakishly difficult for me. I didn't do that much research buying either of my last two cars! Have fun.

babyready
10-01-2007, 08:39 PM
I think they are all very pretty.

I think #2 is my favorite. Then #3 and then #1. The colors in all of them are gorgeous!

JoyNChrist
10-02-2007, 12:09 PM
With a cherry crib, I'd go with #1 (although #2 is my overall favorite).

It IS hard to decide, isn't it? But like PP said - just wait 'til you try to pick out a stroller! :-)

smzapalac
10-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Don't even get me started on a stroller search. It is crazy. I have NO idea what we are going to do. I wish there were one perfect stroller.

wheezypig
10-04-2007, 09:48 PM
#2 gets my vote!

emmiem
10-05-2007, 04:01 PM
I like #3! It is different from what you normally see and I think a child can grow with it. I can see a toddler having fun tracing the circles when she is in a toddler bed and you can still use crib linen.
Michele

mom to little e
10-06-2007, 08:54 PM
#2, #2, #2!!! I LOVE this! In fact, I was so disappointed that it was for cribs only that I have been stalking PBK customer service for the past six months!! I wanted it for my DD's "big girl" room. I absolutely love it. I think it is pretty but not overly sweet, can coordinate with any color, and is something nice for when the baby gets a little older (like if you got the quilt).

I love it so much than when I just found out that they have it for older children now, I bought the whole set!

Good luck with your decision! Get what makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. It will be beautiful whichever you pick.

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

Happy 2B mommy
10-07-2007, 09:19 PM
With a dark cherry crib, I think the colors of #1 would look best (the green and ivory would compliment the cherry stain) My second choice would be #3, because the pink is sooooo pretty and I think it would also look good with the cherry. I personally think #2 might be too much white with the crib.

smzapalac
10-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Thanks to everyone for your responses. I can't tell you how helpful you have all been. We purchased set #1 & set #2. Seeing them both IRL we are going for option #2. Thanks again for all your support. Now, if you all could just help me pick a stroller and a name for this kid we would be all set ;-)