PDA

View Full Version : Olive Kids Bedding quality---Is it worth the price??

Bens Momma
10-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Anyone have sheets/bedding from Olive Kids? It's a little pricey but some of the patterns and designs are adorable! What's your experience with it? Quality, does it wash well, etc?

TIA-
Momma to 2 DS

jbrandy
10-22-2007, 07:15 PM
We have the Olive Kids bedding that has the trains, tractors, etc... It came with a set of sheets. The sheets are ok quality -- they are not the softest sheets but they are ok. The comfortor has held up well -- we have washed ours many times. We also have a matching set of curtains and they look as good as they did on day one and also wash well. I would recommend the bedding. I wouldn't have ordered the sheets at all except they came as apart of the set. We have had our set for 2 1/2 years.

I hope this helps. Beth

DS 4-4-03
DS 4-18-07

Alys the Cat
10-22-2007, 11:18 PM
We have the Out of This World bedding. I love the colors/design, but am not thrilled with the fabric. It's not as soft as I would expect for 100% cotton, and doesn't keep its shape well when it's washed. Also, the fitted sheets don't have elastic all the way around.

Bens Momma
10-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Actually the trucks, tractors, cars, etc print is one of the ones I was looking at! It goes so well with the theme of DS's room. I may look at a few other brands, as he is way into the textures and softness of things. Maybe I can mix and match a few of the Olive Kids pieces cause it's so cute and I love the colors!

Thanks!
Momma to 2 DS